A Louisiana favorite and the easiest recipe for any outdoor party. Just boil, season and serve … it’s as easy as that! These boiled crawfish are also excellent served with corn on the cob and potatoes.
10 Pounds Crawfish
1 Cup Tony’s Original Creole Seasoning
- Place crawfish in the metal basket of a deep boiling pot (one gallon or larger)
- Place the basket of crawfish in the pot and fill it with enough water to cover crawfish.
- Remove the basket of crawfish and set it aside.
- Add seasoning to water and bring to a boil.
- Place basket of crawfish in boiling water.
- When water returns to a boil, allow the crawfish to boil for 5 minutes.
- When boiling time is complete, remove from heat, cover and allow the crawfish to soak for 15 minutes.
- Remove basket from water and serve.
Original Creole Seasoning Packets
Lite Creole Seasoning