12 Ounces Cranberries, Fresh or Frozen (If using frozen, make sure thawed and drained)
1 Fresh Jalapeño, Remove Stems and Seeds
1 Teaspoon Fresh Lemon Juice
1/2 Cup Sugar or Sweetener
1 Teaspoon Tony’s More Spice Creole Seasoning
16 Ounces Cream Cheese
- Add the cranberries, jalapeño, lemon juice, sweetener and Tony’s More Spice Creole Seasoning to a food processor.
- Pulse a few times to combine the ingredients.
- The cranberries will produce liquid. Pour and drain the excess liquid.
- Add the cream cheese to the bottom of an 8×8 baking dish or 9-inch pie plate.
- Top the cream cheese with the cranberry and jalapeño mixture. Spread it throughout.
- Chill the dip for 2 hours or until set.
You can also use Tony’s Lite Seasoning if you are looking for a little less sodium.