Cranberry Jalapeño Dip
Sweet and spicy! This Cranberry Jalapeño Dip by Stay Snatched is exactly what your family will ask you to serve every holiday.
Shop Tony’s Flavors In This Recipe
12 Ounces Cranberries, Fresh or Frozen (If using frozen, make sure thawed and drained)
1 Fresh Jalapeño, Remove Stems and Seeds
1 Teaspoon Fresh Lemon Juice
1/2 Cup Sugar or Sweetener
1 Teaspoon Tony’s More Spice Creole Seasoning
16 Ounces Cream Cheese
- Add the cranberries, jalapeño, lemon juice, sweetener and Tony’s More Spice Creole Seasoning to a food processor.
- Pulse a few times to combine the ingredients.
- The cranberries will produce liquid. Pour and drain the excess liquid.
- Add the cream cheese to the bottom of an 8×8 baking dish or 9-inch pie plate.
- Top the cream cheese with the cranberry and jalapeño mixture. Spread it throughout.
- Chill the dip for 2 hours or until set.
You can also use Tony’s Lite Seasoning if you are looking for a little less sodium.